How to Get a Programming Job With No Experience
When you don’t have any experience, it can be extremely difficult to get a job. In the last post, we…
As Featured In
When you don’t have any experience, it can be extremely difficult to get a job. In the last post, we…
If you are just starting out as a Software Engineer, my counsel for you is that one of the best…
I spent many years doing software test automation. Throughout those years I created a list of my favorite resources that…
The programming community is filled with intellectuals who don’t fight for decades about silly things, right? WRONG! Programmers fight about…
Ok, so you’ve decided what programming language you want to learn and now you are all set to learn it.…
One of the most common questions I get from new programmers starting out in the field of software development is…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.