What Programmers Can Learn from Golfing Legend Moe Norman
If I were to ask you “Who is Tiger Woods?”, chances are you would tell me he is the greatest…
As Featured In
If I were to ask you “Who is Tiger Woods?”, chances are you would tell me he is the greatest…
Hollywood has managed to continually misrepresent hackers ever since their introduction in the 80s. They have been portrayed as anti…
Our second post in this series focuses on efficient test case design using black box testing. The goal of these…
As programmers, it’s our job to be at our computer for extended periods of time. And, if you’re anything like…
If you haven’t read the original post, please read it and come back to this. In Part I, I wrote…
Admittedly, I actually used this to get the Latin Alphabet translation for this title. I got the idea for the…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.