5 Ways You Frustrate Your Boss
No doubt you are an awesome programmer. You know all about test driven development, design patterns, and the evils of…
As Featured In
No doubt you are an awesome programmer. You know all about test driven development, design patterns, and the evils of…
Anyone who’s seen The Two Ronnies “Four Candles” comedy sketch will understand the frustrations that can result from a lack…
Wouldn’t it be awesome if you only had to know one programming language for building a full stack application? Ryan…
Optimising your experience of life One of the things I’m most concerned about in life is optimising my experience. I…
Have you ever felt unjustified hate against particular technologies in the software community? Have you ever noticed any developer making…
During job interviews, employers will often ask what your strengths and weaknesses are. This information can be very useful for…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.