How to Develop Technical Skills: A 7-Step Plan
The fastest way to develop technical skills is to build something that forces you to use them. Reading helps. Courses…
As Featured In
The fastest way to develop technical skills is to build something that forces you to use them. Reading helps. Courses…
Most of us love to hate JavaScript, the software famously developed in 10 days by Brendan Eich. If someone has…
Parallel with the rising number of online tech solutions, the need for programmers is constantly growing. Today, in order to…
Software Developers live in an interesting paradox. On one hand we’re lazy. That’s why we like to automate boring repetitive…
Introduction Parallel test execution involves running a suite of automated tests in parallel as opposed to sequentially. You don’t execute…
I am going to start this article at the end, with the call to action. I want you to close…
Rockstar Developer University is John's premium coaching program for developers who want to build careers, not just write code.
Book Your Free Call →As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.