As a life coach for software developers, I can help you set and achieve your goals in many areas of life.
Through my blog posts, books, programs, videos and personal coaching I've helped tens of thousands of software developers:
- Get better jobs
- Increase their income
- Become entrepreneurs or freelancers
- Lose weight
- Manage their finances
- Find personal satisfaction and happiness in what they do
- Overcome and conquer burnout
- and more…
Everyone can benefit from a coach.
I have several coaches I depend on for advice on my own life and career.
A coach can often see things you can't—because you are too close to the problem.
A good coach can help you reach new levels of income and achievement.
If you feel like you are having trouble reaching the next level or you feel stagnant in your career, fitness, finances or overall personal development, I'd love to help you.
I have to warn you though.
I don't take on anyone.
I only work with people who are really motivated about making a change in their life and will actually take action.
I am also usually completely booked out, so when a few slots do open, I give those slots those who show the most promise, and are really serious about putting forth the effort to get to the next level.
If you want to apply for my coaching services, here is the process:
- Start off by reading my book, “Soft Skills: The Software Developer's Life Manual“. (You will find answers to many of your questions in the book, which will save you time and money. I'd rather take you beyond the book than just rehash what you can read there.)
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a short intro. Tell me a little bit about yourself and what kind of coaching you are looking for. Also, I'm very interested to hear about your commitment level.
- Check out my pricing and options below.
That's it. I look forward to working with you!
Pricing and options
Here are a few of the different options I offer for working with me:
- Flat rate: You can book my time at $2,000 an hour. (When it is available.) Send me information about your problem ahead of time and we'll spend an hour on Skype or the phone working through your problem and I'll give you the best advice I can to move forward in the time we have available.
- Coaching package: We'll do 5 calls, spread out over however long you like. We'll work together to develop a personal plan for you to achieve your goals. You'll also have unlimited email support from me. $9,000.
- Monthly coaching: Bi-weekly calls (calls every other week, so about 2 per month). Unlimited email support from me. We'll work together to develop a personal plan for you to achieve your goals. $3,000 / month.
Most of my clients choose the Monthly coaching plan, as it works out to be the best value and you can use it as long as you benefit from it.
If you have any questions that aren't answered here, just email me at email@example.com.